High stretch plastisol base for materials such as Lycra, Spandex and Neoprene. 400 Base has a lower curing temperature for heat sensitive fabrics. Also available in a wide range of popular colors.
- Stencil: All types
- Mesh: 60 to 160/inch (24T to 64T/cm). Choice of mesh depends on deposit and opacity required.
- Reducer: If viscosity modification is necessary slight amounts up to 3% of 501 Curable Reducer or 502 Reducer may be added to the ink.
- Note: addition of 502 Reducer can increase curing time.
- Squeegee: Use a medium (70) durometer as a minimum, but a triple durometer (70/90/70) is optimal.
- Curing: Full cure can be reached at temperatures from 260F (127C) for 3 ½ minutes to 280F (138C) for 2 ½ minutes. Extra time in the oven will be needed for the lower temperatures. Tests for product compatibility should always be conducted prior to production runs.
- Clean up: TR-Blend or 2000 Green